Alon Mizrahi practices exclusively as an advocate in the fields of civil and commercial litigation and administrative law since being called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2008.
Mr. Mizrahi has a broad practice, he represents clients in matters relating to human rights law, employment law, professional regulation, personal injury, will & estates, and general commercial litigation.
Although Mr. Mizrahi has a broad practice, his area of primary focus is human rights law.
He has successfully defended claims of discrimination brought against employers and services providers under the Human Rights Code and appears regularly before the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.
Mr. Mizrahi also appears before:
- British Columbia Provincial Court
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- British Columbia Court of Appeal
- and the Human Rights Tribunal.
- Ll.B Queen’s University, 2007
- B.A. Concordia University, 2003
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2008